Hoopaholics has skill development classes for boy and girls, all ages, skill levels, and at convenient locations for all players interested in improving themselves as a player. What separates us from others is our trainers and coaches!
- Michael Johnson : Former WA state player of the year and WA high school all-time leading scorer. University of Washington captain/starter and 3rd all-time in 3-point field goals made.
- Sandy Schneider: Former basketball/volleyball player at University of Washington. Recently retired as head coach at Lakeside High after 30 years and 5 state titles.
- Sara Wetstone: Former three-time Lakeside High state champion and University of Princeton captain. Current head coach at Ballard HS.
- Marques Chinn: Former Grand Canyon University standout, current 8th Grade travel team elite coach and 5th Hoopaholics coach
- Riley Prince: Former Roosevelt HS standout, current Girls Director
-Chase Young: Former Occidental College player and current Hoopaholics trainer and tournament director